Garbage Disposals in Tucson
What surprises many homeowners is how many repair needs that may end up having to take care of for their garbage disposals in Tucson. This is because, what most people do not realize, is that the average garbage disposal is not even installed properly. It is a shame but even a large percent of professionally installed disposals are not installed 100% correctly.
This ends up leading to a disposal that never really works the way that it should. It also means that you will end up needing more repairs along the way. Plus, it almost always results in the need to replace the disposal long before it should be time.
The best way to avoid any of this is to simply make the wise choice to rely on your Tucson plumber at Zing Plumbing for your garbage disposal work. From garbage disposal installation and inspections to repairs and replacement for existing units, we have got you taken care of. A garbage disposal is an incredibly handy system to have in place, as long as it works properly.
Too high a rate of homeowners with a garbage disposal in place have one that does not work and have learned to just live with it like that. What is the point of having a system in your home that you paid for and then you cannot even use. Let us help change this for you.
The Tucson Garbage Disposal Experts
One of the fist things to address is how you can help to prevent repair needs from cropping up. Making sure that your garbage disposal is working properly starts with treating it properly. Here are some things you should know:
- You should make it a point to use/run your garbage disposal regularly. Not using it for prolonged periods of time and then suddenly expecting it to perform can result in issues like corrosion and rust.
- Be mindful of what you do put in the disposal. Not everything is meant to be in a disposal. It is a good idea to still rely on your trash can for most of the trash and larger debris and use your sink disposal for leftover bits of food.
- This also means avoiding grinding anything hard like bones or fruit pits. In fact, even egg shells would do better in the trash if you want to prolong the lifespan of your disposal.
- On that note, also make sure that you do not put too much in the disposal at once. Just like too many pieces of paper in a shredder can cause it to jam, too much food down the disposal can have the same effect.
- Just like your standard sink, you should avoid letting grease get into this side of your sink. This still connects to your plumbing and can cause problems. In fact, letting grease coagulate in the gears of your disposal can cause harm too.
While there are plenty of other essential tips to take care of your disposal, these are a few to get you started. By working with Zing Plumbing you can get all of the useful tips you need to help with the longevity and performance. Call us today for any of your service needs.
Providing Repairs & Installation of Garbage Disposals in Tucson
At Zing Plumbing, we take great pride in the work that we do. Our goal is to help make your life easier by providing prompt, reliable plumbing services in Tucson, AZ. This includes keeping costs low so you get the service you need without breaking the bank.
If you need garbage disposal repairs, installation, or replacement, give us a call today.
If you need repairs or installation of garbage disposals in Tucson, AZ or nearby, please call our plumbers at 520-289-4693 or complete our online request form.
- Modern Trends In Sink, Bathtub, & Shower Fixtures - If you keep up with trending design styles, you'll want to know more about modern trends in sink, bathtub, and shower fixtures. In home building and remodeling, design trends lean toward custom features. Many homeowners are concerned with high efficiency water heating, water softeners… Read More
- Tucson Plumbing Repairs: Most Common Problems with Residential Plumbing - It probably comes as no surprise that plumbing problems are among the most common issues that Tucson homeowners deal with on a daily basis. Even if you take good care of your system, at some point something has got to give. While it is certainly no fun to deal with, the sooner you take care of it the better. … Read More