At Zing Plumbing, we’ve been helping Tucson, AZ residents improve their kitchens for years. And because we believe in creating long-term relationships with our customers, they continue to rely on us and recommend us to their friends and neighbors. Call us today and find out what a difference a hometown plumbing company makes.
A clogged toilet can hold up the entire family. Call us if you need clogged toilet repair.
What’s Causing That Leaky Pipe?
A leaky kitchen pipe under the sink is a common problem we deal with all the time. And at first glance, you might think the cause is a hole in the pipe or a corroded fitting. However, there are many reasons your kitchen plumbing leaks, including:
- A shift in your home’s foundation
- Water pressure that’s too high
- Tree roots invading pipes
- Corrosion in older steel pipes
If you ignore a leaky pipe, it can wreak havoc on your home. First, leaking water causes physical damage. And second, the presence of water brings mold and mildew buildup. Call us right away when you have a leaking kitchen pipe and let us get to the bottom of it.
Garbage Disposals: Why They’re Worth Considering
Maybe you’ve thought about getting a garbage disposal before but didn’t want to deal with the hassle of installation. Well, there are many benefits to having one, and here are just a few to consider.
- A garbage disposal means faster cleanup times in the kitchen.
- Cleanup is easy since you can scrape food straight into the drain.
- A garbage disposal is better for your pipes because it prevents food scraps and waste from buildup.
- They’re better for the environment. With less trash and fewer trash bags going into landfills, garbage disposals are cleaner and better for the environment.
Call us today and let us show you how beneficial a garbage disposal installation can be for your family.
Looking to save on your next service? Check out our coupons page!
Kitchen Sink Upgrades
A new kitchen sink is a great, inexpensive upgrade to your kitchen that can make it look more elegant and more functional too. If you’re still using the original sink that came with the home, consider a new undermount sink for a seamless look with your countertops. Or maybe a larger basin is what you need for washing those large pots and pans and preparing food. Let us show you all of the modern styles and features you can get with a simple upgrade.