No one likes the thought of having to repair or replace the main sewer line. However, when you have an issue, you must have it fixed by experts who know what they’re doing. Trying to do it yourself or hiring unqualified workers might get you a temporary fix, but will only introduce more problems in the future. Call Zing Plumbing in Tucson, AZ, when you need expert help for your main sewer line problem.
If you have stubborn drains that continue to clog no matter what you do, check out our drain cleaning service and call for help.
Signs You Need Main Sewer Line Repair
Does your main sewer line need repairs? Here are the most common signs telling you that it does.
- Fluctuating toilet bowl water: If the water level in your toilet bowl varies from day to day, it could be a clog in the main sewer line.
- You have a lot of animals in your yard: Rodents and insects are attracted to water and lush vegetation. If there are more in your yard than usual, it could be a sign of trouble with your sewer.
- Odor: A sewage odor around the property or in the house could mean leaks or blockage in your main sewer line.
- Slow drains: If your drains take longer than usual, it’s a sign of trouble.
- Spike in water bill: If your water bills continue to rise for no reason, it could be a leak in the main line.
Call your local Tucson, AZ plumber and ask for help if you suspect you have a clog or leak in your sewer pipe.
Why Hire a Professional to Repair Your Sewer Main?
We understand that you love to do things yourself. Doing it yourself saves money and allows you to do a job on your time. However, no matter how much you love to DIY, fixing the main sewer line is something to leave to the pros. Professional sewer contractors are trained to handle main sewer problems, and their training and experience go far beyond what most DIYers are capable of. Also, most reputable plumbers guarantee their work. If you have issues with your main sewer line, give us a call and get the peace of mind knowing the job is done right.
Water from a burst pipe can do thousands of dollars in damage. Our burst pipe repair service can help prevent burst pipes.
Does Your Insurance Cover Sewer Line Replacement?
Repairing or replacing the main sewer line is a complex job and can be expensive. Most people would want their homeowners' insurance to foot the bill if possible. However, unless the damage to the line was done by a third party, such as in construction, you won’t be covered. Check with your company to be sure who’s responsible for the work.